Salad Fiesta – Tabouleh (Grain Free)
This is my husband’s favourite. When I make a huge bowl (double recipe) of tabouleh, it’s gone in a couple of days – and that’s mostly because of my husband and I. Even though I adapted a recipe I had, I found one at Healthy Blender Recipes that matches mine, except I leave the mint leaves out of mine. You may want to add them to yours. Make sure to wash your veggies well.
GRAIN FREE CAULIFLOWER TABOULEH
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, riced (I hold the head over the bowl and thinly slice the outer layers until I reach the middle core. Discard core.)
- 1-2 medium tomatoes, finely diced (I include the whole tomato – minus stem)
- 1 bunch of green onions, thinly sliced (both green and white parts, both ends discarded)
- 1 bunch of parsley, thinly sliced (discard tough stem ends)
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp. salt
Follow the directions at Healthy Blender Recipes.
You can also find featured on Women of Laughter and Faith.